Know here how to change the clock style of your lock screen in iOS 16!
iOS 16 now enables you to change the clock style on the Lock Screen in addition to enabling you to change the font, color, and style factor of your images with various looks. This is a fairly excellent approach to customizing the Lock Screen so that it adheres to a particular theme.
You can keep your lock screen wallpaper on shuffle according to the most recent software update. Another option is to set your iPhone to change lock screens based on the time and location. You can effortlessly switch between several lock screens, thanks to iOS 16’s redesigned interface. You also get to keep your photo as the lock screen wallpaper for the countless custom lock screens that you can create.
Notably, you have the option to design the clock with Devanagari or Arabic numerals. So, if you are interested in learning how this great customization hack functions, read on to discover how to change the clock style of your lock screen in iOS 16.
How To Change The Clock Style Of Your Lock Screen in iOS 16?
To learn how to change the clock style of your lock screen in iOS 16, continue reading. The Lock Screen editing interface has been updated by Apple, and it now resembles the Apple Watch face gallery in many ways. The steps that follow explain how to customize your own Lock Screen’s digital clock’s font and color.
- Step 1: In the beginning, use Touch ID or Face ID to unlock your iPhone.
- Step 2: To view your wallpaper gallery, touch and hold the Lock Screen until it loads.
- Step 3: In order to pick the ideal wallpaper, swipe left or right as necessary in the gallery of lock screen images. At the bottom of the wallpaper, click ‘Customize’ after that.
- Step 4: To open the ‘Font & Color’ window, tap on the time reading again.
- Step 5: For the clock, select the desired font. Pick a desired color from the options to change the clock’s color. The color slider that appears at the window’s bottom can be used to precisely change the color.
- Step 6: When using Arabic numbers or the Devanagari font, select Arabic, Arabic Indic, or Devanagari by tapping the globe icon in the top left corner of the window. Next, click or tap the ‘X’ icon in the window’s upper right corner.
- Step 7: You can personalize it with widgets and styles, just like you do with any other wallpaper (subject to availability). When you are finished customizing the screen, click ‘Done’ in the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 8: Now, you have the option of customizing the Home Screen individually or pairing this wallpaper with another one for the Lock Screen. Finally, be sure to tap this newly modified wallpaper to make it active.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I modify the iOS 16 Lock Screen?
In iOS 16, you must first unlock your iPhone using Face ID or Touch ID, long-press the lock screen, push the blue plus (+) icon, choose a wallpaper from the options, and then tap ‘Done’.
On iOS 16, how do I switch my Lock Screen?
By simply unlocking your iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID in iOS 16, you can switch your lock screen. Swipe to display personalized screens after long-pressing the lock screen and clicking the background.
On iOS 16, how do you alter the font?
By unlocking your iPhone with Face ID or Touch ID, tapping the clock indicator, and selecting your preferred font color, you may alter the font on iOS 16.
Thus, you are now aware of how to change the clock style of your lock screen in iOS 16. To alter your existing clock arrangement, you can select from a choice of colors and fonts. Alternatively, you might completely alter the clock’s design.