Check out the guide to learn how to install the iPadOS 16 public beta!
You still have time to sign up for the public beta, which will give you access to the public release of iPadOS 16 in the coming time. Installing iPadOS 16 via the public beta program should not contain flaws, unlike earlier betas.
You can find out all you need to know about the iPadOS 16 beta here, including how to download and install it right now and the dangers it poses. Check out the guide to learn how to install the iPadOS 16 public beta.
First, Make A Backup of Your iPad
Before you download the public beta 5 for iPadOS 16, you should make a backup of your device and save it. This way, if something goes wrong or you want to go back to iPadOS 16, you won’t lose your data.
Steps To Install The iPadOS 16 Public Beta
Here’s how to install The iPadOS 16 Public Beta:
- Step 1: Enrolling an iPhone or iPad in Apple’s free Apple Beta Software Program makes it easy to sign up to receive the iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 beta. Below are the instructions.
- Step 2: Open Safari on your Apple device and go to the Apple Beta Software Program website.
- Step 3: If you have already signed up to beta test an earlier update, tap the ‘Sign Up’ button and input your Apple ID information.
- Step 4: Accept, if necessary, the terms and conditions of the Apple Beta Software Program.
- Step 5: Your primary screen, after logging in, will display a ‘Guide’ for Public Betas. If you are installing on an iPad, choose iPadOS instead of iOS.
- Step 6: To enroll your iOS device, click the link in the ‘Get Started’ section after carefully reading Apple’s instructions.
- Step 7: Follow Apple’s instructions or use the method in the section below to create an archived backup of your current iOS version using Finder. This is essential if you do not love the iOS 16 testing experience because it will allow you to downgrade to iOS 15 if necessary.
- Step 8: The ‘Download profile’ button can be found by scrolling down.
- Step 9: If a box appears stating that the website is attempting to download a configuration profile, select ‘Allow’.
- Step 10: On your Apple device, open the Settings app, and then hit the ‘Profile Downloaded’ area immediately below your Apple ID details.
- Step 11: Tap ‘Install’ in the top right corner of the screen. After entering your passcode, tap ‘Install’ once more. At this point, under General > Profile, you might need to uninstall any installed beta profiles to proceed with the preceding instructions. If not, accept the consent text and tap ‘Install’ once more.
- Step 12: Click ‘Done’.
- Step 13: You will be prompted to restart your phone. Return to the primary ‘Settings panel’ after that.
- Step 14: Select ‘Software Update’ under ‘General’ and then ‘Download and Install’.
- Step 15: Once the beta version has been downloaded, you can touch ‘Install Now’ to get it set up. The iPhone will then install the software and restart, and you can then use the iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 public beta version right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does My iPhone 11 Run Slower On iOS 16?
After updating to iOS 16, your iPhone 11 may begin to lag or exhibit other performance issues if there is not enough storage space or little storage space left. Before upgrading your iPhone 11 to iOS 16, it is advised that you remove any unnecessary apps and app caches.
Is it safe to use public beta?
It will not damage your phone, but it is not entirely safe to use the public beta version of iOS 16. This means that there may be unanticipated bugs or glitches that make your device momentarily inoperable. Because of this, you should never install a beta on a device necessary for your business.
How do I remove the public beta version?
Delete the beta profile to remove the public beta. You must restore iOS to uninstall an iOS beta if installed on a PC. The quickest method is to delete the beta profile, then wait for the upcoming software upgrade.
Tap ‘Profiles & Device Management’ under Settings > General. Press the iOS Beta Software Profile button. After selecting ‘Remove Profile’, restart your device.
Here in this guide, we have explained how to install the iPadOS 16/iOS 16 public beta version on your iPhone. Follow this step-by-step guide to test the iPadOS 16 public beta. We hope you find this guide helpful. Keep visiting Tradelia for more such guides!