Apple’s second-generation AirPods Pro is designed to address a widespread AirPods Pro customer complaint: my AirPods Pro does not fit. Apple now offers an extra-small silicone ear tip size for its AirPods Pro headphones for the first time, assisting customers who may have found the previous model difficult to use.
Extra-small, small, medium, and large silicone ear tips are now included with the second-generation AirPods Pro. AirPods Pro ear tips are detachable, and Apple offers an ear tips test within iOS to help users obtain a tight seal for features such as Active Noise Cancelation to function effectively.
The second-generation AirPods Pro contains a new MagSafe Charging Case with a speaker for Find My and notifications for pairing and low battery, a hook for attaching a lanyard, and the capability to charge via an Apple Watch charger. Apple will begin accepting preorders for the second-generation AirPods Pro on Friday, September 9 at 5:00 a.m. Friday, September 23 at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time, shipments will start arriving at customers.
AirPods Pro comes with 4 distinct sets of ear tips so you can customize the fit, as well as have a cool fit-test attribute that utilizes the internal microphones to figure out if you’ve chosen the right ear tips.
The medium-sized ear tips are already in place on the AirPods Pro 2 when you get them. Search for the extra small, small, and large ear tips in the little package under where the AirPods Pro Wireless Charging Case is.
The first generation of AirPods only came with three sizes of ear tips: small, medium, and large.
The ear tips are attached firmly with a click to y the Airpods Pro. Therefore, it will take some effort to take off the ones that are already there. As for the Ear Tip Fit Test, Apple makes use of the built-in mic to see if the ear tips you’ve chosen make a good seal.
How To Change the Ear Tips on AirPods Pro?
The following steps work for both 1st and 2nd-generation AirPods Pro.
- Find the tiny box at the bottom of the large package of AirPods Pro.
- Pull hard the tips you want to use as they are tightly attached to the packaging.
- Also, pull the tips that arrive already attached to the Airpods.
- Align the elliptical shape of the new ear tips and push them securely into place until you hear a click.
- If it doesn’t fit right away, try a slight twist to the left or right.
AirPods Pro Fit Test
- Open the AirPod Pro case near your iPhone.
- Go to the Settings of your iPhone and select the option of the AirPods Pro near the top.
- Tap Fit Test for Ear Tip
- Pick “Continue” to start the test.
- Click on the blue “Play” button.
- If you use the right ear tips, you’ll get the results when you’re done.
- When you’re done, tap “Done” in the upper right corner.
Do AirPods Pro Suit Smaller Ears More Comfortably?
The new Apple Airpods Pro comes with three sizes of detachable and replaceable silicone tips, allowing them to fit a variety of ear types. Therefore, Airpods Pro is suited for those with small ears, as they can choose the smallest replaceable Airpod tip.
Do AirPod Pros include ear tips of various sizes?
When the headphones fit properly, noise reduction is enhanced, and music has a robust bass response. Your AirPods Pro has ear tips in three sizes. The medium size arrives pre-attached, while the small and large sizes may be found in the AirPods Pro packaging, underneath the tray, and nestled among the charging wire.
To know more about Apple Far Out Event Launches, check out the blogs below: